Skip to content
Link to my game
- Simple Construct 3 beginners tutorial, a top down ghost shooter.
- The Player is fighting Monsters for Survival
- To make a working game and something that could be improved.
- What is needed to improve the game, and what is wanted to improve the game?
- Does it work and feel okay at it’s base form?
- Christian: Different enemy types would also be a nice, Power-ups as well to spice up gameplay addition
- Hunter: Overall good but controls felt a little hard to use
- Cooper: I think that adding a game over screen where you can restart or play again would help
- Gage: The concept of the game is very chill but it gets to be not chill in the first few seconds I think it should get gradually harder